4 Roma tomatoes, chopped
2 pomegranates, quartered, seeds removed
2 bunches parsley, chopped
1 medium English cucumber, halved lengthwise, seeds removed and diced (about 1 cup/250mL)
1 clove garlic, minced
1 1/2 cups water
1 1/2 cup bulgur
1 1/2 cups feta cheese
1 bunch fresh mint, chopped
1/2 cup almonds, slivered and toasted
1/2 bunch of green onions, finely chopped
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 tablespoon honey
1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
1. Place bulgur in a large bowl. Bring water to a boil, pour into bulgur and let sit for
20 minutes. Let cool. Fluff gently.
2. Meanwhile, seed pomegranate, and chop the mint, parsley, cucumbers, tomatoes, and feta
3. Once bulgur has cooled, combine all the ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
4. For dressing, in a small bowl, whisk together lemon juice with honey, oil, and garlic. Toss with salad.
5. Grind a few twists of pink salt over the whole salad and serve with the dressing.
6. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate for up to 3 days.