- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup butter
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 5 mashed overripe bananas
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, chocolate chips, baking soda and salt.
- In a separate bowl, cream together butter and brown sugar.Stir in eggs and mashed bananas until well blended.
- Stir banana mixture into flour mixture; stir just to moisten. Spoon batter into silicone mini muffin cups or greased metal ones.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into centre comes out clean.
- Let muffins cool for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack.