- 1 lb mushrooms, sliced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 T oil
- 1 t butter
- 1pkg onion soup mix
- 1 pkg vegetable soup mix
- 1can wild mushroom soup
- 1 can golden mushroom soup
- 500 g sour cream
- 1 cup 3-cheese ranch dressing
- 2 cup water
- 1 lb chicken breasts (skinless & boneless)
- Fry mushrooms and onions in oil and butter until onions are transparent.
- Add to slow cooker with all other ingredients.
- Cook on high for 6 hours.
- Shred chicken. Return to slow cooker.
- Serve over egg noodles. Top with shredded cheese.